Our dynamic and top producing real estate firm is looking for an experienced Transaction Coordinator for our busy Kissimmee location. Licensee preferred. Minimum 2 yrs industry experience preferred. Must have knowledge & understanding of Florida R.E. Purchase and Sale Contracts and addenda, proficiency in Microsoft Office and overall navigation of the internet, time management skills and positive & friendly attitude.
Licensed Transaction Coordinator
Coldwell Banker Ackley Realty - Kissimmee, FL
Real Estate License or Title experience preferred, Employee must be energetic, able to multi-task under pressure, and possess excellent customer service skills in person and over the phone. This position requires employee to handle all real estate transaction contracts for processing, manage contract contingency schedules, set up appointments, experienced in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook and complete knowledge and understanding of Real Estate Purchase Contracts and Addenda. This position also requires excellent written and oral communication skills.
Real Estate Transaction Coordinator
Position: Transaction Coordinator
A dynamic and top producing real estate team is looking for an experienced Transaction Coordinator for our busy Downtown Kissimmee location.
Summary: The Transaction Coordinator will manage the selling files from initial setup through closing. This will include traditional sales, REO Sales, short sales and other niche transactions.
- Create and upload Contract files
- Draft and execute any necessary paperwork
- Coordinate Property contracts and Escrows
- Review and edit necessary documents
- Respond promptly to all emails and calls
- Communicate with all need-to-know parties, such as, other agents, title and escrow companies, buyers, etc.
- Manage phones and emails
- Follow up and meet deadlines
- Customer service
- Communicate with agents/management and keep them up to speed on any changes
- General clerical duties- faxing, copying, filing, etc.
- Organize notes from all contract files
- Provide administrative assistance to Senior Management and Overall support to agents/management
- Design and implement filing systems, ensuring filing systems are maintained and current
- Help establish procedures for record keeping
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of MLS real estate purchase and sale contracts, including accompanying addenda
- Ability to multi-task
- Critical thinking/problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and self-manage
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Excellent languages skills- verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constant distractions
- High sense of urgency
- Ability to change direction quickly and stay focused
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Experience working with top producers preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Other programs include: MLS, Google Docs, CRM Management, and overall navigation of the internet
- Ability to learn new programs quickly
- Ability to type 60WPM
Please email a cover letter and resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org