864 Berkley Road
AUBURNDALE, FL 33823

Description

Almost 1/2-acre corner lot with lots of potential. Current Zoning allows for Manufactured Home or Single-Family Home. The Master Zoning Plan allows for additional use as professional office or retail sales based on a portion of the property is for residential (approximately 70%) and the other portion of (30%) for use as low intensity commercial use. There is City water is available to the property but must use a septic tank for sewerage This is a foreclosure, private lender, and the lender will consider financing with 20% down, a 30-year amortization with a 5-year balloon at 8%.

Details

MLS#T3154909
Sub-TypeResale
StatusActive
Days On Site20

Features

Zoning0
Acreage0.45

Market Activity 33823

Loading Form

Loading Form

Area Information

StateFL
CityAUBURNDALE
Zip Code33823
Area33823 - Auburndale
Listing VS Median (in 33823)
Price:
$47,000
low | high
Med:
$199,900
100% of Average
On Site:
20
low | high
Med:
47.5
42.105263157895% of Average
Listing Updated: 02/18/2019
MLS Number: T3154909
Listing Provided By:
Tom Scaglione, LLC  of  FUTURE HOME REALTY INC

MLS Internet Data Exchange (IDX) information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that the data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.

Real Estate Links Our Domains